– Yo, we got watermelon! You want some? – Yeah, of course. – Alright, here we go just
gonna crack it open like this. Yo!
– Oh, wait, what? – Check it out!
– How did you do that? – How’d you make it orange? – Orange, wait, you want an orange? Alright, here we go.
– Wait, an orange? – An orange! So I just gotta smooth it off
a little bit and there you go. There’s your orange.
– I asked how did you – make it orange, not get me an orange. – Alright, well right
now we’re gonna show you how to peel a watermelon. So right now, let’s go. For this kitchen hack, the secret is you don’t need one watermelon, you need two watermelons!
– Two watermelons! – And so here’s what we’re going to do. First step, we gotta peel
one of the watermelons. So we’re going to place one of them off to the side right now. And now, we have to peel the melon. If you do this at home and if you’re using a knife, you must be very careful. Even if you need to ask
for someone else who’s very experienced with knives
to help you out on this. Fun fact, watermelons actually
have micro-hairs on them. – Wait, what? I’ve never seen hair on a watermelon. – Look at this. – [Devon] What? – Deny that, boom
– You just put a mustache on it.
– Proof, no! – [Collins] So here we go. So, it’s gonna some shaving cream on it. Oh!
– Oh! – Bro! – Don’t touch, hey, hey, hey, stop, stop! Devon. – What? – Shave the melon. – [Devon] You didn’t even
take off the hair, bro. (Collins yells) – What? Now, I noticed that Devon
used a knife to carve off the top layer of it, but I think that he did it the wrong way, per usual. So,
– I did not. – I gotta use super sped
up, super awesome sandpaper. Let’s go! – Wait, what? Whoa, whoa. – Oh, no!
– Whoa! – [Devon] Hey now! – No dude, it broke in half! – [Devon] Dude, you broke it. – We’re going to use this right over here and we’re just gonna relax him. Now that he’s relaxed into a very subdued and quiet state, it’s time to wake him up. – Oh, oh poor watermelon. – Dude. Dude. Dude. Most watermelons are uptight,
they’re always in a circle. They’re always like, (grunts) but when you relax them they’re like ahhh. – [Watermelon] Ahhh. – Alright, mine is all
peeled and now it’s time to move on to the next step. Step one is to cut it in half. Step two is you scoop out what
is inside of the watermelon. – Just like this. – [Devon] It’s harder
than you would expect. – (tongue clicking) Oh, oh, oh! Devon, if you could just put
your finger on my forehead. (Grunts) Three, two, one. Yes! – Ay!
– It worked! – Waiting on slowpoke Devon over here. – I’m ready to go.
– Alright, Devon gonna – go into hyper-speed right now. Activate it. (upbeat carinval music) – And done. – Alright, hyper-speed is out. Here’s the big reveal. Three, two, one, ta-dah!
– Three, two, one, ta-dah! – So I’m just gotta crack
mine open like that. Ta-dah! And you get to comment down
below who made a better peeled watermelon and right
now we’re on to the next round. For this round, you challenged us to make orange jack-o-lanterns. So right now, let’s go.
– Wait. Dude, all jack-o-lanterns are orange bro. – No, see this time we’re literally making them out of oranges. And now with my supersonic
hands, I can crush ’em. These actually makes it
harder to grip things. Alright well, right now, let’s go! First step, we gotta
tenderize these oranges. – Jack-o-lanterns are supposed to be round, not oval shaped, bro. – We gotta give it the
second once over tenderizer. So, this is it here. (Grunting) Okay, there we go, perfect, done. And next up, we gotta add some little magic genie juice on this thing, bro. (magic music) And done.
– Wow. – Alright, the genie juice is on it. – Alright well, while you’re doing that, you’re actually supposed
to cut off the top of it and then take out the inside with a spoon. – Oh! Alright, so now I’m just
gonna remove the top. So, here we go. – It’s empty now so the next step is to draw out how my
jack-o-lantern is gonna look. – Alright, the designs are on and now it’s time to carve ’em out. Alright. eyeball number
one has been completed. – Well, this is actually
way easier than I expected. First eye done. Final step is to add the candle. – These jack-o-lanterns turned out so cool and bro, yours looks absolutely insane. So here’s the big reveal. Three, two
– Three, two – Wait, wait, first, five seconds
to subscribe to challenge! We want to see if you can
subscribe to this channel and turn on the channel post
notifications in five seconds. Are you ready? Here we go. Five, four, three,
– Five, four, three, – Two, one, done.
– Two, one, done. If you can do that, comment down below Keyper squad right now. Ta-dah!
– Ta-dah! – Bro! – Dude!
– These are awesome. So you get to comment down
below who you think won. My jack-o-lantern– – Wait, is yours throwing up? – So right now guys,
we’re on to the next one. So this round you challenged us to make a whole bunch of aquatic snacks. – Collins, what are you wearing? – Bro, I’m a dolphin. Or should I say (dolphin calls) – Uh, wow. – Now it’s time to swim
into the round and we dive. – Dude, you’re not even swimming, you’re trawling and clapping. Do some dives. What? Okay. – Next up, we got the bananas. So right now we just
gonna need one banana. So there we go, perfect. I got my one banana. Only thing left is for this to
be blessed by the holy llama. So here we go. Holy llama, holy llama, uh, uh. Holy llama, holy llama.
– Is this necessary? – And now, for the final blessing process! There we go! (Trilling) Woohoo!
– Creepy eyed monster. – Guys, if you do this, be very careful. – I’m crying a little bit. – Alright, so first step is
you cut off this top part and then you move it off to the side ’cause we’re going to use it later. – Next step, you cut the
banana at an angle like that. – Ay!
– Ay! – And this you have to
be very, very careful. We’re gonna chop down the center of it. Boom, nailed it. Now it kind of looks
like a little dolphin. Yo, it’s like (dolphin calls) So next up, – Yes! – we’re going to use this
little bit over here. So you’re gonna cut it in
half, being very careful. We’re gotta add the little eye holes; a little, little area right over here. And then we’re going
to put this little bit of like rotten stuff in
there, or not rotten, but the top of the (gasps) (laughs) It looks like a little eye. Next up, we gotta make
sure our dolphins can swim in the great blue ocean of the world. We’re just gonna do this,
we’re gonna, like that. You make little triangles on it like that. We’re gonna pull up the little fin. Look at him, he’s like yo, what’s up? How you doin’ bro? – Alright, now we add a grape to it. – Look it’s so cute and now all we have to do is make the ocean habitat in which it lives and this part is super easy. Whelp, we got a little
bit carried away here. We made a whole bunch of dolphin friends. We actually made a whole super pod. So now, we gotta make the ocean. So we’re gonna take out this little tree ’cause there ain’t no trees in the ocean. Yeet! Alright, so we just need some– – Yeet! – It’s very rare that you out-yeet me, but today you have out-yeeted me. Congratulations, Devon. – You’re welcome. (trumpet playing) – Fleet! Doesn’t even work. I think mine is all mixed up enough so I’m just gonna start populating it with my dolphin breed or squad. Squad, no pod? Pod. Let’s get this little dude in here. Oh, they’re all kind of
like falling on over, oof. That’s so cute, they’re like
sharing this little grape, but naw fam, star-crossed lovers. You gonna have to sit
at opposite sides, bam! Now I got my saucer paucer
of apple sauces and dolphins. Well, you know what you guys
get to comment down below who made a better pod of dolphins. Mine’s a super pod, his is a regular pod. We’ll be eating these
at the end of the video, but right now we are on to the next round. You challenged us to the
pancake art challenge, but with eggs. – Oh, oh jeez. Oh, I caught it!
– That was a good catch. – But right now, here we go,
– Dude, what? – we’re gonna do a– Oh, you’re good at it.
– You’re gonna crack the eggs, bro.
– That was another good catch. – Here we go, another one. Oh!
– Oh, I got it! – You got it! – Alright Collins, now it’s time to test your net catching skills. You ready?
– Alright, yeah. – Here we go!
(screaming) – What!
– Oh, it cracked, no! – [Collins] I got this.
– Here you go. Okay, there we go, you got another one. – Oh! Now it’s time to crack open some eggs. So, this is our first
egg cracking contraption. – [Devon] How does this even work? Three, two, one.
– Three, two, one. – Oh!
– Oh! – What? – (screams) Mind blown! But you know what, since
I accidentally put my yolk in there, here’s the
way I’m going to fix it. We got a stealth cactus. And then it goes (slurping),
and then sucks it. Oh, wait, wait, wait. Whoops, sorry. Okay, okay.
– Oh no, did you break it? – Now this contraption is incredible. The goal is you place it on top here, and it will cut out a perfect
circle at the top of the egg. Three, two, one. – Oh, no way! No, it just made a little mark on it. Three, two, one. – Mine worked. Oh!
– Oh! – What? – What! – Like look at this little hat. What, I’m stylin’ now! Next up is the very challenging task of transferring all of these
egg whites and egg yolks into these pancake art bottles. – But luckily, we have this egg holder slash funnel-looking thing. Alright, you ready for this? – Sure! – It’s working! – Oh, man I filled it up too fast! – It’s not your fault,
it’s the funnel’s fault. – Oh, oh! – Okay, that was partly your fault. – So we got the egg whites, and now it’s time for the egg yolks. – Hopefully you’ve learned, Collins. – Learned what? I was gonna straight freestyle this thing. If 50% of it makes it in, that’s better than my normal average. (gasps) Yo! Haha! The moment has come. It is time to make the egg art. So first, we gotta Pam it up a little bit. You know, get a little bit of Pam on– No, ooh, ooh. Alright, so I don’t know
what Devon’s going for here. I have a little bit of an
idea of what I’m gonna make. So, here we go. Step one, done! Gonna give him a little ooh! – This stuff does not cooperate. Now it’s time for the eye. Oh, no! This is so difficult, bro! – Like work with me! – [Devon] Mine is not turning out, dude. Here we go, I’m just gonna add
a little bit more around it. – I can’t work with this. – I got the touch for this thing! – Oh, I’m messing it up further! Alright, it’s time for me to flip mine. – Oh, man! This might me the first art
challenge that I’m gonna win! – You ready for this? – Yeah!
– Three, two, one. – [Collins] Oh! – It doesn’t even flip like a pancake! – Wait, so what is that? – It got folded in half. It was supposed to be a chicken, dude. – Here’s the big flip. You ready? Three, two, wait, wait,
– Two – first, three second like challenge! We want to see if you can like
this video in three seconds. Are you ready? Here we go. Three, two, one, done.
– Three, two, one, done. Three, two, one.
– Three, two, one. – Oh!
– Oh! Aye, I think you did that good.
– I recovered it fully! We’re gonna try this one
more time, here we go. Three, two, one.
– Three, two, one. Oh, oh!
– Oh, oh! – You just took it out of the pan. – [Collins] Oh, oh no. Well this was a complete fail, but you get to comment down below, even
after they both got wrecked, who made a better one? And right now, we are on to the next one. For this round you challenged us to turn an ordinary apple into
a terrifying monster. So right now, the game is 86 to 89 love and let’s just get lit! (laughing) Jesus, sorry! – It snapped on my finger! – I’m sorry. First step, you’re gonna take an apple, drop it on your cutting board, and then we’re gonna use these paddles. We use the dog squat of poppin-ness. – [Devon] Do you take the–
(porcelain crashing) – Oh, I didn’t know. Next up we’re gonna use a dinosaur head to split this thing in half and fun fact, T-Rex’s heads are 6 times
stronger than an actual banana. – Only 6 times? – Yeah, that’s it. – That’s surprisingly little. – Yeah, a couple little dinisaurs. (yells) – Oh, dude, oh! Next up, cut up the strawberries. – Oh, yeah! – Just wanna put that out there. – Wait, you already started? What? – Like half way through. – That’s crazy. I got a focus up real quick. – Almost done. – Wait, What? Okay, gotta use these to give
me a vision into the future. Here we go. Whoa. Whoa, dude.
– Are you okay? – The future is too crazy, bro. You don’t even wanna know what happened. The dinisaurs came back. It was absolute may- – Next up we take two grapes, a toothpick, break the toothpick in
half, stick the toothpick in the grape, just like this, and you attach it to the top as eyes. – So alright, here we go. Just gonna feed him some raisins. Nom, nom, nom, nom! Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom! – So, the last step is
you take some raisins, you take small pieces
off of the toothpick, and you attach the to the
grapes as little pupils. – My dude has strawberry eyebrows. Alright, here’s the big reveal
of our terrifying monsters. Three, two, one, ta-dah!
– Three, two, one, ta-dah! So you get to comment down below and let us know which monster is scarier. For this round you challenged us to turn a pineapple, oh
my gosh, into a parrot. First step you gotta grab a pineapple. Ooh.
– Watch that snack. See Devon, we’re making a pineapple parrot and this is gonna be the
feathers of the parrot. First step’s first, you’re– – You have a dusty pineapple, bro. – I know, I’m just gonna
get rid of all the dust. Be very careful with the knives and maybe ask someone else to help you. But now we’re just gonna
cut, I’d say about, (high pitched beep) like right here. You now have the bird! I know it doesn’t look like
it, but trust me this is it. You gotta carve this into the head. – So how do you do that? – Well you could either carve it or you can just take a beak like this, and just pop it on over the
top and then you’re finished. – Seems kind of like cheating bro. – Yeah, we’re not gonna do that so fleet! Oops. – I think it would be easier
to get this stuff off first. – You’re not supposed
to take that stuff off. – Yeah you are! – It’s the plume-age. This is the feather of the bird. – No, it doesn’t have that much plume-age. – I’m making a peacock, bro. A peacock parrot. Why can’t we make a p-carrot? – Next up after,
– Keep it clamped down. – what you do is you use scissors and you cut off some of
these leaves near the bottom. – Again, unless you’re making a p-carrot. Man, this thing is not holding in place. Alright, there we go, nice. – This reminds me of
trimming my bonsai tree. – Fun fact, Devon has a bonsai tree and I must say it’s in
phenomenal condition. Alright, now here we go. So I think that that is
the top of my p-carrot. – Can I just say, I had no idea how dusty pineapples were, bro. – Well I can help out cleaning it. – No, no, no, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! That would make it dirtier, bro! – What, this is super clean. – No, you have a dirty duster Just sayin’.
– Excuse me? Now I just gotta scoop out
the interior of this here. (groaning) It’s just not working, man. (hammering) Alright, there we go, perfect. And now just, I don’t actually
know if that helped at all. Let’s just use a carrot pick. (hammering) – [Devon] A carrot pick? – Slinky solutions, let’s slink. – Slinky solutions? – Yeah, that’s gonna be the name of my company, Slinky Solutions. – Next step is shaping the head. – I’m just gonna have to go into the top of the pineapple here and just (groans) Here we go, the carrot’s still in there. – Alright, mine is shaped now. It’s time for me to carve it out. – Done! Alright so I had to use the pineapple of destiny to finish it
off and you know what, to celebrate we’re going to
use the trumpet of triumph. (saxophone playing) – Wow dude, that’s quite an impressive lung capacity you have there. – Yeah, and that’s why they call me the clairvoyant clarineter. – It’s a saxophone. – Actually, it’s a snorkel. (whistle blowing) Everything else is ready
except now we gotta finish up the head of my p-carrot
and your regular parrot. So right now, let’s turn
these into a masterpiece. – Dude, yours looks crazy, bro! – Yeah, I don’t know what happened there, but here’s the big reveal! Three, two, wait,
– Two, one – first if you wanna
win 15 minute video call with Devon and I, text the
word FOOD to 81800 right now! So pause the video and text
the word FOOD to 81800, you will automatically
be entered in to win it and right now, here’s the big reveal. You ready? Three, two, one, ta-dah!
– Three, two, one, ta-dah! – [Devon] Yours is terrifying! – Well I added some extra eyes! So now it’s also spider as well. So now it’s called a sp-carrot. A spider, parrot, carrot. So you guys comment down
below who made a better one and right now we are on to the next one. This round is crazy! I’m literally going to
teleport to New York with special guests for this next one! – Wait, what? That’s awesome, bro! – Yeah, so just gotta grab
one thing and here we go! I’m gonna miss you, bro! – Alright, see you later! Have fun!
– Alright, here we go! Three, two, one. – Wait, why did he take my watermelon? – Yo, what’s up guys! It’s Collins Key and I’m
here with Kelly and Ryan. I just finished filming their live show and now they’re here on the channel. So we’re gonna be making
a watermelon shark. You guys ready? – We’re ready! Let’s go!
– A shark that bites back! – Exactly! Alright, so right now, let’s go! – Good news for me, Kelly
is a master crafter! – Move your fingers, move your fingers. – She looks super good at this. – Alright, so now my dude. Oh yeah I forgot, we gotta
scoop out little balls. Those are very important. See, they’re already
ahead of me on this one. I’m just kinda going for it at this point. You guys got the Keyper Squad
shirts on so it’s all good. It’s meant to get a
little messy, you know. Dude, I’m going for the win, bro! Uh oh.
– I like it. – Okay now.
– Weez good! These guys are pros! What? – Snap, crackle! – Yo, yo, yo, oh! – I mean, I really will
say that this looks like something prehistoric and
really bad happened to this. – How? I really gotta step my game up, man. This is not good. – No, we need a fin so
I’m gonna festoon a fin. – Festoon? Is that a cooking term? – It’s a carving term.
– Yeah, it’s a carving term. – If you’re not careful,
she’ll festoon us, alright? – He looks so sad! (laughs) – What, that looks so cool!
– It looks vicious! – The whole operation is
falling apart over here, guys. – What’s happening with you? – You know, just (laughs) – Have you ever done this before? (laughs) – No, I have never the craft. I mean, that’s like, it’s
there, but like barely. Okay, well that’s good. I guess we’ll just pour it back in now. – I’m going to take a couple of teeth out. – Yours vomited! – Yeah it’s looking
definitely like it vomited. – So now you fill it back in. – Look at that. Martha Stewart, eat your heart out! – Yo, this thing is not turning out. There’s no way that I can win. Hey bro, can you hear me? – (yells) Go for Dev. – I need you to make me a
watermelon shark right now. – Already on it. (intense music) – Bro, do you have it? – Almost there. – Dude, hurry up! – Dude, these things take time! It’s ready. – Alright, so I guess they’re working on their shark over there and I
guess we’ll give this a shot. Here we go, three, two, one, bam! Alright, cool! So I think I’ll just add a
couple of finishing touches here. – Wait, hang on, hang on!
– Hold on, hold on, time, – Calling time out. – This is what we ended up with so, I guess these are the
watermelon sharks that you guys get to comment down below, who made a better watermelon shark. – Yeah, who made it?
– Wait, no, wait! – Who made it?
– That’s illegal. – Thank you guys so much for being here! – Thank you! – Alright, you guys I
gotta teleport back to LA. So here we go, three, two, one. – What just happened here? (upbeat music) – And then finally we’re
just gonna stick it in the cactus cup for a second. Just let it sit there as
it continues to tenderize. – Did you break the cactus cup? – Not broken, just altered
it and improved it. Pick it up from, oh! – Hey, you grab a pineapple, bro. – Oh no, we got a little bit of uh oh, we got some spiky things
sticking to the pineapple. – Oh no. – There we go, get that one out. So now let’s test out how one
of these things flies off. So here we go, we’re gonna get– – What, flies off of what? Remove one of these little pieces here and place it on the top and then… – You dropped it! What was that for? – So I had to see how it’s gonna react in its aerodynamic ability
to fly through the air. Why does a pirate wanna join the X-Men? ‘Cause he wants to become a mutiny. Comment down below what
is your favorite food you would love to see us
make a kitchen hack out of! And if you want wanna get your own merch, click the top link in the description or you go to ShopCollinsKey.com right now to get your merch before
it’s all sold out! And if you wanna see another
video, click right over here. You have five seconds, here we go! Five, four, three,
– Five, four, three, – two, one, done!
– two, one, done! Love you! Bye!